Liquid Wormer 2X is used to prevent reinfestation of Toxocara canis in puppies and adult dogs and in lactating bitches after whelping. For the removal of large roundworms, (Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina) and hookworms, (Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala) in dogs and puppies.
The presence of these parasites should be confirmed by laboratory fecal examination. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
- Controls both hookworms and large roundworms
- Safe to use on puppies as young as two weeks
- Safe to use on lactating bitches two weeks after whelping
- Palatable flavor that dogs love!
- Easy to administer
- Do not have to withhold food prior to using
Ingredients: 4.54 mg pyrantel pamoate per mL.